Friday, May 22, 2009

FAVORITE FOTO FRIDAY

Well, I have not posted in a long long time. I have had people ask if everything is ok. Everyting is great we have just been very busy with life. These are some of my newest favorite fotos of my little hamburgers.


This is the cake Dylan decorated for me as a mothers day present. He did this at school and I just loved it.
This is Dylan and his new best friend Makenzie.I am so thankful that we have had the chance of meeting her and her family, we have become good friends.
My handsome guy doing push ups

My Little hamburger just looking handsome.


post signature

10 comments:

Debbie said...

Welcome back and what cute pictures!!! Your boys are so handsome!!

Debbie

Anonymous said...

I missed you guys!!!!

The boys are just soooooo darn cute!

hugs,leslie

Milk Mama said...

Your little boys are so incredibly adorable!!!!

The Flores Family(Maria, Jose and Jose Luis) said...

.........Love the mother's day cake! I got a plant...they feel so proud when they can give mom som ething they helped create!

Kim & Dave said...

I was just thinking a few weeks ago that I hadn't seen a post from you for awhile!

Your kids are so handsome!

Lisa said...

How adorable! Your Dylan (and Dominic) is just as adorable as ours!!!

Brandi said...

Michelle!! Those pics are adorable... I love them all! What handsome boys. I do LOVE the pic of Dylan and Kenzie though... they really are such great friends! You ALL are incredibly special to us and we are so thankful to have you in our lives. We look forward to MANY more pictures and lots more memories!

Linda Ashcraft said...

Aww - they're just as cute as can be --- glad to see you back!

Robyn said...

How adorable!!

Amy said...

the kids look great Michelle, Im not in Naples anymore but visit often so hopefully we can get together next time I am over that way

Adventures of the double d's