Friday, December 26, 2008

FAVORITE FOTO FRIDAY-CHRISTMAS!!!

THIS IS CHRISTMAS MORNING AT OUR HOUSE.

I THINK WE SPOILED THE BOY'S A LITTLE BIT, EVERY PRESENT UNDER THE TREE IS JUST FOR THE TWO OF THEM.

THIS IS AT THEIR GRANDMOTHERS AND GRANDFATHERS HOUSE AND THEY GOT QUITE A BIT THEIR ALSO.


CHRISTMAS WAS VERY AWESOME THIS YEAR, DYLAN IS NOW 5 AND DOMINIC WILL BE 3 NEXT MONTH SO THEY BOTH KNEW WHAT IT WAS ALL ABOUT AND WE REALLY ENJOYED WATCHING THEM OPEN ALL OF THE PRESENTS.



post signature

13 comments:

Aileen said...

Your boys got just a few presents-just like Ben did! They are too cute, though, so I'm sure I'd go overboard all year round for them!

Hannah said...

We go all out at Christmas time too! I love it and save for it all year! I am glad you had such a happy, joyful Christmas with your sweet boys!

Anonymous said...

OK someone got spoiled this year!!! what fun!!!

Hugs,Leslie

Jaime said...

Your blog is adorable (as are your boys!)

It is so hard NOT to spoil them, isn't it?!

Anonymous said...

WOW! All those presents for two boys! I'm moving in with you! lol
Looks like you all had a blast!

Kim & Dave said...

Looks like fun was had by all!!

Lilysmom said...

I'm am so happy to see you had a very Merry christmas. It sure is fun to spoil them rotten isn't it. Merry christmas.

Debbie said...

What a big Christmas for your boys!!! Merry Christmas!!!

Debbie

Robyn said...

What adorable pics!! Looks like they had a wonderful Christmas!!

Our Family of 5 said...

Your not alone. We go all out too! Love spoiling the kids! It's so worth it to see their excitement and happiness!

Happy New Year!!

Greta Jo said...

WOw, what a wonderful christmas!
I hope you have a wonderful New Year!

Farrah said...

HOLY CRAP I am coming there next year! That's alot of gifts.

Adorable boys

Farrah said...

Michelle is everything okay down there with you! You haven't posted in a little while and I'm a little worried!

Adventures of the double d's