Friday, November 21, 2008

FAVORITE FOTO FRIDAY-BIRTHDAY!!!

TODAY I AM GOING OF THE FAVORITE FRIDAY THEME FOR A SPECIAL REASON. TODAY MY SWEET BABY BOY TURNS FIVE. THIS PICTURE WAS TAKEN THIS MORNING. WE GAVE DYLAN ONE OF HIS MANY PRESENTS. HE WILL GET THE REST OF THEM TOMORROW AT HIS BIRTHDAY PARTY. TODAY I AM VERY HAPPY AND SAD AT THE SAME TIME. I AM HAPPY THAT I HAVE MY BABY AND IT IS HIS BIRTHDAY, BUT I AM SAD BECAUSE HE TURNED FIVE WAY TO FAST. I AM ALSO SAD BECAUSE ON THIS DAY EVERY YEAR I THINK ABOUT DYLAN'S BIRTH MOM AND WONDER HOW SHE IS DOING AND I HOPE SHE IS AT PEACE WITH HER DECISION TO ALLOW US TO BE HIS MOMMY AND DADDY. I THANK HER FOR THE BEST GIFT IN THE WORLD , MY BEAUTIFUL BOY DYLAN.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY BOY, MOMMY AND DADDY LOVE YOU MORE THAN YOU WILL EVER KNOW.

post signature

15 comments:

Tricia said...

Feliz Cumpleanos a ti!
Feliz Cumpleanos a ti!
Feliz Cumpleanos Dylan!
Feliz Cumpleanos a ti!

Anonymous said...

Happy 5th Birthday Dylan!!!! what a handsome big boy!

hugs,leslie

Carrie, Rich and the Kids said...

Wow! 5 is such a great age. I used to teach PreK and K and I love that age.

Time does go so fast and milestones come so quickly. You have to make every moment count and enjoy our kids to the fullest.

Dylan is just precious and he looks so happy.

Rebekah said...

Happy 5th Birthday Dylan ... what a wonderful day to celebrate! I am sure your day will be as special as you are to you mommy and daddy! Can't wait to see pictures ... Thanks for sharing & Have a great weekend!

Hugs from MN!
Rebekah - Jaden - Baby#2 too!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Big boy!!!

Hannah said...

Happy 5th birthday to a big, big boy!!

One Busy Momma said...

Happy Birthday Dylan!!!!

Amy said...

Happy Birthday Dylan. I cant believe he is 5...we have to do a play date for all 4 of the kids after Thanksgiving, maybe meet in Estero at the outlets or something

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday Dylan!

Jennifer said...

Happy Birthday Dylan! we hope you had a super fun day!

Sending lots of birthday love your way!

Kim & Dave said...

Happy Birthday!

Y Feliz Cumpleanos!

Aileen said...

Happy birthday, cute boy! He is too adorable, and they certainly do grow up way too fast!

Robyn said...

Happy Birthday Dylan!!

Vanessa said...

Happy birthday little man!

Farrah said...

WOW how did he get to be 5 already!
Such a handsome little boy...


And yeah you have your hands full like me...I have a 3 year old, 2- 2 year olds, and an 9 month old..
No time for anything else...LOL

HUGS

Adventures of the double d's