Thursday, May 8, 2008

NATIONAL PRAYER DAY TODAY

TODAY IS NATIONAL PRAYER DAY FOR THE ORPHANES OF GUATEMALA. MY TWO LITTLE GUAT BOY'S WANTED TO GET THERE PRAYERS IN. MY OLDER BOY DYLAN MADE ME CRY THIS MORNING. IT WAS A HAPPY CRY, HE SAID DEAR LORD, PLEASE LET ALL OF THE KIDS FOR GUATEMALA OUT. PLEASE LET THEM GET TO GO WITH THERE FAMILY ,LIKE ME AND DOMMIE DID. THANK YOU FOR THE BEST FAMILY IN THE WORLD. I JUST LOVE MY BOY'S AND I AM SO THANKFUL THAT THEY ARE HOME. I PRAY FOR ALL OF THE CHILDREN OF GUATEMALA. I PRAY THAT THEY ALL GET THERE FOREVER FAMILIES.

4 comments:

JuJu - said...

That child reached the throne room of God with that prayer!

Love to each of you!

Jill said...

Oh. my. goodness. too. sweet.

Heidi said...

What sweethearts!

Becca said...

I honestly belive that the Lord hears the prayers of children first - we know they're definitely the Loudest!! How very sweet.

Peace and Hugs,
Becca

Adventures of the double d's